CLC xinteg GmbH
SAP Module and Process Consultant (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement at our Company headquarters in Bexbach and Saarland-wide with free choice of work location (hybrid workplace).
As a consultant (m/f/d) for process-oriented digitalization with SAP, you will be able to help shape processes in a company in such a way that the benefits for customers can be optimized.
Yours Qualifications as SAP consultant for modules and process digitization (m/f/d) are:
- Completed studies in (business) informatics or corresponding training, e.g. IT specialist for system integration
- initial professional experience in process modeling or as an SAP consultant
- High IT affinity and a good understanding of complex interrelationships and processes
- Practical experience in SAP S/4 HANA or experience in the implementation of customer projects in this SAP subarea is desirable
- Customizing knowledge is an advantage
With these Tasks we need your support:
- Project management
- Process analysis and consulting for our customers regarding the optimization and automation of SAP-integrated business processes
- Conception, modeling and implementation of our SAP solutions (CLC-PADD® S Suite+) together with your colleagues from software development
- Making settings for the CLC-PADD® software used in customer projects
- Support of the sales department
- Training and support of our customers' users and main users remotely and, if possible and desired, on site
- Support after the "Go-Live
In addition to a performance-related salary, you will benefit from an open, relaxed and family-friendly company culture at CLC.
For the second time in a row, the Saarland Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) has named the CLC as "Family-friendly company" excellent.
Are you an experienced SAP module and process consultant (m/f/d) looking for an exciting and innovative task?
Then we are looking forward to hearing from you! Of course, we will treat your request confidentially.
Your contact person
Phone: 0049 (0)6826 933 477 - 36
WhatsApp: (0152) 043 700 17
CLC as an employer
We know that satisfied employees are the most important building block of a successful, functioning company. That is why it is particularly important to us that you feel comfortable with us. We would like to support you in this and offer you many advantages.
To our Customers include not only medium-sized companies, but also major corporations with global operations. This wealth of experience between regionality and the international sector and the enthusiasm of our employees for what they do secures the foundation of our company, on which we are constantly building with healthy growth.
Please note that we will not return your application documents in the event of rejection. However, you can pick up the documents from us (up to 2 weeks after receipt of application). If your application documents include a stamped envelope, we will of course send them back to you.