CLC-PADD® DX: Flexible ABAP programming templates for your SAP system
What exactly is CLC-PADD® DX?
- A framework to design applications flexibly via customizing
- Based on a central class model
- Storage of classes and parameters for specific keys
- User uses framework by having instances created as needed
What are the benefits of CLC-PADD® DX?
The main advantage is the flexible extensibility of the functions and customizing through inheritance and delegation mechanisms. Thus, the user benefits from a uniform programming model, which facilitates and accelerates project development. The quality of project development is improved.
What does CLC-PADD® DX include?
- The framework itself as a class factory
- The Process Engine, a queue processing for controlling and monitoring (background) processes
- CLC error handling with many useful functions - based on SAP standard error handling
- CLC message handling based on the SAP Application Log - messages are collected over the entire course of the process with the option of structured output and / or storage.
All CLC-PADD® products are based on the central class model defined in the framework. This allows the CLC products to be extended by customer-specific developments. Our tried and tested tools support this.