CLC xinteg GmbH
IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement at our Company headquarters in Bexbach and Saarland-wide with free choice of work location (hybrid workplace).
As an IT System Administrator (m/f/d) at CLC, you will be responsible for the security and stability of our entire IT infrastructure, for the administration, monitoring and further development of the networks and IT structures. In addition, you act as an internal consultant for all our employees.
Yours Qualifications as IT System Administrator (m/f/d):
- Completed vocational training or studies in the field of IT management or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the administration of IT infrastructures
- Solid experience and knowledge in the administration of Microsoft 365, VMware vSphere, SAP Basis and the Atlassian Cloud
- Good knowledge in administration of Windows/Linux OS, DC, DNS, DHCP, backup and network
- Strong ability to manage and implement complex IT infrastructure projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Customer orientation and service readiness
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in implementing IT security policies and conducting IT security audits (ISO 27001 certification and ISMS processes).
- Hands-on experience in the SAP ecosystem (on-premise, cloud, global administration).
With these Tasks we need your cooperation:
- Administration of Microsoft 365 (Teams, Sharepoint, Intune, Endpoint Defender, Azure AD)
- Management of the local IT infrastructure (Windows/Linux OS, DC, DNS, DHCP, backup, network, etc.)
- Atlassian Cloud Administration (JIRA, Confluence)
- Administration of the virtual server farm VMware vCenter
- SAP Basis Administration (on-premise)
- Support and use of the client laptops as well as the service smartphones
- Continuous expansion and further development of the IT infrastructure
- Implementation of complex IT infrastructure projects with state-of-the-art technologies
In addition to a performance-related salary, you will benefit from an open, relaxed and family-friendly company culture at CLC.
For the second time in a row, the Saarland Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) has named the CLC as "Family-friendly company" excellent.
Are you an experienced IT system administrator (m/f/d) looking for an exciting and innovative task?
Then we are looking forward to hearing from you! Of course, we will treat your request confidentially.
Your contact person
Phone: 0049 (0)6826 933 477 - 36
WhatsApp: (0152) 043 700 17
CLC as an employer
We know that satisfied employees are the most important building block of a successful, functioning company. That is why it is particularly important to us that you feel comfortable with us. We would like to support you in this and offer you many advantages.
To our Customers include not only medium-sized companies, but also major corporations with global operations. This wealth of experience between regionality and the international sector and the enthusiasm of our employees for what they do secures the foundation of our company, on which we are constantly building with healthy growth.
Please note that we will not return your application documents in the event of rejection. However, you can pick up the documents from us (up to 2 weeks after receipt of application). If your application documents include a stamped envelope, we will of course send them back to you.
You like the job ad?Apply online now
To apply for this job email your details to recruiting@CLC-xinteg.de