CLC xinteg GmbH
Senior Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement at our Company headquarters in Bexbach and Saarland-wide with free choice of work location (hybrid workplace).
As a Senior Developer (m/f/d), you are well-versed in object-oriented programming (preferably in ABAP OO) and enjoy new technologies (e.g. SAPUI5, chatbots, machine learning, blockchain) - whether at the customer site or in the development of the in-house CLC software.
Yours Qualifications as Senior Developer (m/f/d):
- A successfully completed degree in (business) informatics, etc. or a corresponding IT education as well as fluent German language skills
- Long-standing, field-proven knowledge of the ABAP OO programming language; ideally know-how in SAP Fiori / UI5 development
- Profound experience in designing and conceptualizing SAP ABAP OO programming in complex SAP system landscapes
- Experience in Architecture-ABAP RESTful Programming Model, SAP S/4HANA-optimized OO Data Services or SAP S/4HANA clearly an advantage
- Fun with new technologies (e.g. SAPUI5, chatbots).
With these Tasks we need your support:
- Developing user interfaces for e.g. ABAP applications with (classic) UI5
- Design, develop and conceptualize complex SAP ABAP OO programs, applications as well as interfaces in the SAP S/4HANA system environment
- Active participation in SAP projects in all phases of SAP software development using ABAP OO
- Requirements gathering and process optimization in cooperation with the business units and your SAP consulting colleagues
- Analysis of errors and their elimination in demanding SAP 3rd level support as well as responsibility for the optimization and extension of existing SAP applications using SAP ABAP OO programming
In addition to a performance-related salary, you will benefit from an open, relaxed and family-friendly company culture at CLC.
For the second time in a row, the Saarland Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) has named the CLC as "Family-friendly company" excellent.
Are you an experienced senior developer (m/f/d) looking for an exciting and innovative task?
Then we are looking forward to hearing from you! Of course, we will treat your request confidentially.
Your contact person
Phone: 0049 (0)6826 933 477 - 36
WhatsApp: (0152) 043 700 17
CLC as an employer
We know that satisfied employees are the most important building block of a successful, functioning company. That is why it is particularly important to us that you feel comfortable with us. We would like to support you in this and offer you many advantages.
To our Customers include not only medium-sized companies, but also major corporations with global operations. This wealth of experience between regionality and the international sector and the enthusiasm of our employees for what they do secures the foundation of our company, on which we are constantly building with healthy growth.
Please note that we will not return your application documents in the event of rejection. However, you can pick up the documents from us (up to 2 weeks after receipt of application). If your application documents include a stamped envelope, we will of course send them back to you.