Under the motto "Women win! Equality in the labor market", the 2nd Saarland Employment Conference took place on 23.06.23.
One of the topics discussed here was what companies need to do to bring more women into employment with a secure livelihood and perspective. CLC xinteg is a company that has long offered such employment to women, having received multiple awards as a family-friendly company and attractive employer.
What does this look like specifically for the CLC?
- We offer equal opportunities. This means that we only look at performance, not gender. We promote and challenge all genders.
- Not only do we explicitly support women working for us, but we also offer our male employees the opportunity to support their families at any time through flexible working hours and hybrid working.
- We also offer various working time models - 20, 30, 32, 40 hours/week - depending on your preference. For women and men.
More flexibility is not possible.
What we get out of it?
- Motivated and healthy employees with prospects and employment that secures their livelihoods
- Proportion of women - and in all areas of CLC: over 30%
- Family-friendly company" seal of approval for the 2nd time in a row
- Attractive Employer Award